WIPO logo
Mobile | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | 한국어 | Português | Русский | 中文 | العربية |
PATENTSCOPE

国際・国内特許データベース検索
World Intellectual Property Organization
検索
 
閲覧
 
翻訳
 
オプション
 
最新情報
 
ログイン
 
ヘルプ
 
自動翻訳
1. (WO2011105519) ガラス組成物及び封着材
国際事務局に記録されている最新の書誌情報   

Translation翻訳: 原文 > 日本語
国際公開番号:    WO/2011/105519    国際出願番号:    PCT/JP2011/054194
国際公開日: 01.09.2011 国際出願日: 24.02.2011
IPC:
C03C 8/02 (2006.01), C03C 8/24 (2006.01), H01M 8/02 (2006.01), H01M 8/12 (2006.01)
出願人: NIHON YAMAMURA GLASS CO., LTD. [JP/JP]; 15-1, Nishimukojima-cho, Amagasaki-shi, Hyogo 6608580 (JP) (米国を除く全ての指定国).
AKAMATSU, Takafumi [JP/JP]; (JP) (米国のみ).
MAYUMI, Yoshitaka [JP/JP]; (JP) (米国のみ)
発明者: AKAMATSU, Takafumi; (JP).
MAYUMI, Yoshitaka; (JP)
代理人: FUJIMOTO, Noboru; Sakaisuji-Inabata Bldg. 2F, 15-14, Minamisemba 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 5420081 (JP)
優先権情報:
2010-039086 24.02.2010 JP
発明の名称: (EN) GLASS COMPOSITION AND SEALING MATERIAL
(FR) COMPOSITION DE VERRE ET MATIÈRE D'ÉTANCHÉITÉ
(JA) ガラス組成物及び封着材
要約: front page image
(EN)Disclosed are a glass composition and sealing material highly suitable for the sealing of solid oxide fuel cells due to the glass composition having a thermal expansion coefficient suitable for sealing a solid oxide fuel cell and having a low reactivity with the constituent materials used in the configuration of solid oxide fuel cells. The disclosed glass material for sealing use, which is for sealing solid oxide fuel cells, is characterised by having a composition ratio whereby, in terms of oxides, SiO2: 40-55 % by mass, Al2O3: 0-5.0% by mass, B2O3: 0-8.0% by mass, MgO: 20-30% by mass, CaO: 10-24% by mass, and the combined total of MgO and CaO is 40-54% by mass.
(FR)L'invention concerne une composition de verre et une matière d'étanchéité convenant particulièrement pour étanchéifier des piles à combustible à oxyde solide du fait de la composition de verre ayant un coefficient de dilatation thermique approprié pour étanchéifier une pile à combustible à oxyde solide et une faible réactivité avec les matières constitutives utilisées dans la configuration de piles à combustible à oxyde solide. La matière de verre à usage d'étanchéité selon l'invention, destinée à étanchéifier des piles à combustible à oxyde solide, se caractérise en ce qu'elle présente un rapport de composition selon lequel, en termes d'oxydes, SiO2: 40-55 % en masse, Al2O3: 0-5,0% en masse, B2O3: 0-8,0% en masse, MgO: 20-30% en masse, CaO: 10-24% en masse, le total combiné de MgO et CaO étant de 40-54% en masse.
(JA) 固体酸化物型燃料電池の封着に適した熱膨張係数を有しつつ固体酸化物型燃料電池を構成する構成材料との反応性の低いガラス組成物を提供し、固体酸化物型燃料電池の封着に好適なガラス組成物ならびに封着材の提供を図ることを目的としている。封着用ガラス組成物に係る本発明は、固体酸化物型燃料電池の封着に用いられる封着用ガラス組成物であって、酸化物換算で、SiO:40~55質量%、Al:0~5.0質量%、B:0~8.0質量%、MgO:20~30質量%、CaO:10~24質量%となり、且つ、MgOとCaOの合計が40~54質量%となる組成比を有していることを特徴としている。 
指定国: AE, AG, AL, AM, AO, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BH, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DK, DM, DO, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, GT, HN, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IS, JP, KE, KG, KM, KN, KP, KR, KZ, LA, LC, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LY, MA, MD, ME, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MY, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PE, PG, PH, PL, PT, RO, RS, RU, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, ST, SV, SY, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA, UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, ZA, ZM, ZW.
アフリカ広域知的所有権機関(ARIPO) (BW, GH, GM, KE, LR, LS, MW, MZ, NA, SD, SL, SZ, TZ, UG, ZM, ZW)
ユーラシア特許庁(EAPO) (AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ, TM)
欧州特許庁(EPO) (AL, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU, LV, MC, MK, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR)
アフリカ知的所有権機関(OAPI) (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG).
国際公開言語: Japanese (JA)
国際出願言語: Japanese (JA)