WIPO logo
Mobile | Deutsch | Español | Français | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский | 中文 | العربية |
PATENTSCOPE

Search International and National Patent Collections
World Intellectual Property Organization
Options
Query Language
Stem
Sort by:
List Length
Some content of this application is unavailable at the moment.
If this situation persist, please contact us atFeedback&Contact
1. (WO2018007571) REDUCED SUGAR WAFER
Latest bibliographic data on file with the International Bureau    Submit observation

Pub. No.: WO/2018/007571 International Application No.: PCT/EP2017/067051
Publication Date: 11.01.2018 International Filing Date: 07.07.2017
IPC:
A21D 10/04 (2006.01) ,A21D 13/00 (2017.01)
A HUMAN NECESSITIES
21
BAKING; EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING OR PROCESSING DOUGHS; DOUGHS FOR BAKING
D
TREATMENT, e.g. PRESERVATION, OF FLOUR OR DOUGH FOR BAKING, e.g. BY ADDITION OF MATERIALS; BAKING; BAKERY PRODUCTS; PRESERVATION THEREOF
10
Batters, dough or mixtures before baking
04
Batters
A HUMAN NECESSITIES
21
BAKING; EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING OR PROCESSING DOUGHS; DOUGHS FOR BAKING
D
TREATMENT, e.g. PRESERVATION, OF FLOUR OR DOUGH FOR BAKING, e.g. BY ADDITION OF MATERIALS; BAKING; BAKERY PRODUCTS; PRESERVATION THEREOF
13
Finished or partly finished bakery products
Applicants: NESTEC S.A.[CH/CH]; Av. Nestlé 55 1800 VEVEY, CH
Inventors: SUNDERLAND, Charles-Austin; FR
GREEN, John; FR
DE LABAUVE D'ARIFAT, Louis; MU
Agent: ELLEBY, Gudrun; CH
Priority Data:
16178527.408.07.2016EP
Title (EN) REDUCED SUGAR WAFER
(FR) GAUFRETTE À TENEUR RÉDUITE EN SUCRE
Abstract:
(EN) The present invention relates a sugar reduced wafer composition comprising, 60 - 80 wt. % of flour, 10 – 23 wt. % of sucrose, 0.5 – 8.0 wt. %, preferably 0.5 - 5 wt. % of oil or fat and 5 – 20 wt. % of non-digestible fibers wherein the total amount of mono and disaccharides is 10 - 25 wt. %; all wt. % being in weight percentage of the composition dry mass. The invention also relates to a baked sugar reduced wafer such as a wafer cone or edible container made with this composition and a process for manufacturing the sugar reduced wafer.
(FR) La présente invention concerne une composition de gaufrette à teneur réduite en sucre comprenant, de 60 à 80 % en poids de farine, 10 à 23 % en poids de saccharose, 0,5 à 8,0 % en poids, de préférence 0,5 à 5 % en poids d’huile ou de graisse et 5 à 20 % en poids de fibres non digestibles, la quantité totale de mono- et disaccharides étant de 10 à 25 % en poids, tous les % en poids étant en pourcentage en poids de la masse sèche de composition. L’invention concerne en outre une gaufrette à teneur réduite en sucre cuite, telle qu’un cône de gaufrette ou un conteneur comestible fabriqué avec cette composition, et un procédé de fabrication de la gaufrette à teneur réduite en sucre.
Designated States: AE, AG, AL, AM, AO, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BH, BN, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DJ, DK, DM, DO, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, GT, HN, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IR, IS, JO, JP, KE, KG, KH, KN, KP, KR, KW, KZ, LA, LC, LK, LR, LS, LU, LY, MA, MD, ME, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MY, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PA, PE, PG, PH, PL, PT, QA, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, ST, SV, SY, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA, UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, ZA, ZM, ZW
African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) (BW, GH, GM, KE, LR, LS, MW, MZ, NA, RW, SD, SL, ST, SZ, TZ, UG, ZM, ZW)
Eurasian Patent Office (AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, RU, TJ, TM)
European Patent Office (EPO) (AL, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU, LV, MC, MK, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR)
African Intellectual Property Organization (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, KM, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG)
Publication Language: English (EN)
Filing Language: English (EN)