WIPO logo
Mobile | Deutsch | Español | Français | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский | 中文 | العربية |
PATENTSCOPE

Search International and National Patent Collections
World Intellectual Property Organization
Search
 
Browse
 
Translate
 
Options
 
News
 
Login
 
Help
 
Machine translation
1. (WO2007021311) SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR REVIEWING DIGITAL CINEMA CONTENT
Latest bibliographic data on file with the International Bureau   

Pub. No.:    WO/2007/021311    International Application No.:    PCT/US2006/006617
Publication Date: 22.02.2007 International Filing Date: 24.02.2006
IPC:
H04R 29/00 (2006.01), H04N 9/79 (2006.01), G06F 3/00 (2006.01)
Applicants: THOMSON LICENSING [FR/FR]; 46, Quai A. Le Gallo, F-92100 Boulogne-billancourt (FR) (For All Designated States Except US).
NAYLOR, John, Robert [GB/US]; (US) (For US Only).
PEARCE, James, Edward [GB/US]; (US) (For US Only).
LIU, Ginhann [US/US]; (US) (For US Only)
Inventors: NAYLOR, John, Robert; (US).
PEARCE, James, Edward; (US).
LIU, Ginhann; (US)
Agent: TRIPOLI, Joseph, S.; Two Independence Way, suite 200, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 (US)
Priority Data:
60/707,018 10.08.2005 US
Title (EN) SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR REVIEWING DIGITAL CINEMA CONTENT
(FR) SYSTEME ET PROCEDE DE CONTROLE D'UN CONTENU DE CINEMA NUMERIQUE
Abstract: front page image
(EN)A system and method for reviewing and checking cinema movies for completeness and conformity with exhibitor expectations in a time-saving and efficient manner. In one embodiment, a method for evaluating presentations is provided wherein for each presentation length, a reel time duration X is determined (301 ), points of interest are determined (303), and presentation length portions to be evaluated are selected as preferably including at least a duration of time which includes each of the determined points of interest (305). The selected portions may include a buffer portion, e.g., a period of time from about 5% of the total presentation length time before to about 5% OF the total presentation length time after each of the determined points of interest. Another portion may be presentation length selected for evaluation which includes at least 10% of the total presentation length time (307). Such 10% selected portion is preferably selected from the center of each presentation length.
(FR)L'invention concerne un système et un procédé d'examen et de contrôle de l'état complet de films cinématographiques et de leur conformité avec les attentes des exploitants, d'une manière efficace et qui permet de gagner du temps. Dans un mode de réalisation, on décrit un procédé d'évaluation de représentations, dans lequel, pour chaque durée de représentation, une durée X de défilement de la bobine est déterminée (301); des points d'intérêt sont déterminés (303); et des parties de la durée de représentation à évaluer sont choisies de façon à inclure, de préférence, au moins une durée comprenant chacun des points d'intérêt déterminés (305). Les parties choisies peuvent inclure une partie tampon, p. ex. un laps de temps compris entre environ 5 % de la durée de représentation totale avant et environ 5 % de la durée de représentation totale après chaque point d'intérêt déterminé. Une autre partie peut correspondre à une durée de représentation choisie pour l'évaluation et comprenant au moins 10 % de la durée de représentation totale (307). Cette partie choisie correspondante à 10 % est, de préférence, choisie à partant du centre de chaque durée de représentation.
Designated States: AE, AG, AL, AM, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DK, DM, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IS, JP, KE, KG, KM, KN, KP, KR, KZ, LC, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LV, LY, MA, MD, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PG, PH, PL, PT, RO, RU, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SY, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA, UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, YU, ZA, ZM, ZW.
African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (BW, GH, GM, KE, LS, MW, MZ, NA, SD, SL, SZ, TZ, UG, ZM, ZW)
Eurasian Patent Organization (AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ, TM)
European Patent Office (AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU, LV, MC, NL, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR)
African Intellectual Property Organization (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG).
Publication Language: English (EN)
Filing Language: English (EN)