WIPO logo
Mobile | Deutsch | Español | Français | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский | 中文 | العربية |
PATENTSCOPE

Search International and National Patent Collections
World Intellectual Property Organization
Search
 
Browse
 
Translate
 
Options
 
News
 
Login
 
Help
 
Machine translation
1. (WO2002030218) METHOD FOR MICROWAVING PREVIOUSLY PACKED COLORED POPCORN
Latest bibliographic data on file with the International Bureau   

Pub. No.:    WO/2002/030218    International Application No.:    PCT/ES2001/000230
Publication Date: 18.04.2002 International Filing Date: 05.06.2001
Chapter 2 Demand Filed:    11.03.2002    
IPC:
A23L 1/18 (2006.01), B65D 81/34 (2006.01)
Applicants: BORGES, S.A. [ES/ES]; Calle Notario Rull, 41, E-43205 Reus (Tarragona) (ES) (For All Designated States Except US).
DURAN VILA, Juan Ramón [ES/ES]; (ES) (For US Only).
GOMEZ ARROYO, Fátima [ES/ES]; (ES) (For US Only)
Inventors: DURAN VILA, Juan Ramón; (ES).
GOMEZ ARROYO, Fátima; (ES)
Agent: GARAYALDE NIÑO, Maria Dolores; Paseo de la Castellana, 53, E-28046 Madrid (ES)
Priority Data:
P 200002437 09.10.2000 ES
Title (EN) METHOD FOR MICROWAVING PREVIOUSLY PACKED COLORED POPCORN
(ES) PROCEDIMIENTO PARA LA PREPARACIÓN EN MICROONDAS DE PALOMITAS COLOREADAS PREVIAMENTE ENVASADAS
(FR) PROCEDE DESTINE A LA PREPARATION DANS UN FOUR A MICRO-ONDES DE POPCORN DE COULEUR, PREALABLEMENT EMBALLE
Abstract: front page image
(EN)The invention relates to a method for microwaving previously packed colored popcorn. The following ingredients are basically used: colored corn for popcorn, hydrogenated vegetable fat and sugar or fine salt, said product being suitable for cooking in a microwave oven after having been previously packed in a microwave-resistant paper bag having an aluminum reinforcement lining. Optionally, flavoring agents will be used. According to the method, corn amounting to 70 % of the total weight of the product to be packed is dosed: The remaining ingredients amounting to 30 % of the above-mentioned weight are then added, said ingredients having been homogeneously prepared at a controlled temperature of 50-55 °C. The ingredients are then poured into the paper bag in an orderly manner.
(ES)Procedimiento para la preparación en microondas de palomitas coloreadas previamente envasadas. Se utilizan básicamente los siguientes ingredientes: maíz coloreado para rosetas o palomitas, grasa vegetal hidrogenada y azúcar o sal fina, siendo el producto apto para su cocción en un horno microondas, previo envasado en una bolsa de papel resistente a las microondas y con un refuerzo interior de aluminio. Opcionalmente se utilizarán además aromas. De acu erdo con el procedimiento, se dosifica maíz en un 70% en peso del total del producto a envasar: A continuación se añade el resto de los ingredientes en un 30% del indicado peso, los cuales se han preparado antes homogéneamente a una temperatura controlada de 50-55 C, vertiéndolos luego ordenadamente en el interior de la bolsa de papel.
(FR)L'invention concerne un procédé destiné à la préparation dans un four à micro-ondes de popcorn de couleur, préalablement emballé. Ce procédé utilise les ingrédients suivants : maïs coloré pour popcorn, graisse végétale hydrogénée et sucre ou sel fin. Ces ingrédients sont adapté à la cuisson au four à micro-ondes et sont préalablement emballés dans un sachet en papier résistant aux micro-ondes et comprenant un élément de renfort interne en aluminium. On peut également, si on le désire, utiliser des arômes. Selon le procédé de la présente invention, le produit à emballer renferme 70 % en masse de maïs, les 30 % restants étant constitués des autres ingrédients, ces derniers étant préparés, au préalable, de façon homogène, à une température régulée entre 50 °C et 55 °C, puis versés de façon adéquate à l'intérieur du sachet en papier.
Designated States: AE, AG, AL, AM, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BR, BY, BZ, CA, CN, CR, CU, CZ, DM, DZ, EE, FI, GD, GE, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IS, JP, KG, KP, KR, KZ, LC, LK, LR, LT, LV, MA, MD, MG, MK, MN, MX, NO, NZ, PL, RO, RU, SG, SI, SK, TJ, TM, TR, TT, UA, US, UZ, VN, YU, ZA.
African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (GH, GM, KE, LS, MW, MZ, SD, SL, SZ, TZ, UG, ZW)
European Patent Office (AT, BE, CH, CY, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MC, NL, PT, SE, TR)
African Intellectual Property Organization (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GW, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG).
Publication Language: Spanish (ES)
Filing Language: Spanish (ES)