WIPO logo
Mobile | Deutsch | Español | Français | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский | 中文 | العربية |
PATENTSCOPE

Search International and National Patent Collections
World Intellectual Property Organization
Search
 
Browse
 
Translate
 
Options
 
News
 
Login
 
Help
 
Machine translation
1. (WO1996003975) IMPROVED BIOADHESIVE PHARMACEUTICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
Latest bibliographic data on file with the International Bureau   

Pub. No.:    WO/1996/003975    International Application No.:    PCT/US1995/009483
Publication Date: 15.02.1996 International Filing Date: 31.07.1995
Chapter 2 Demand Filed:    13.02.1996    
IPC:
A61K 9/00 (2006.01), A61K 9/68 (2006.01)
Applicants: KV PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY [US/US]; 2503 South Hanley Road, St. Louis, MO 63144-2555 (US)
Inventors: CUCA, Robert, C.; (US).
LIENHOP, Keith, S.; (US).
RILEY, Thoms, Charles, Jr.; (US).
LEVINSON, R., Saul; (US).
KIRSCHNER, Mitchell, I.; (US)
Agent: NATH, Gary, M.; Suite 750, 1835 K Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20006-1203 (US)
Priority Data:
08/283,904 04.08.1994 US
08/441,297 15.05.1995 US
Title (EN) IMPROVED BIOADHESIVE PHARMACEUTICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
(FR) SYSTEME AMELIORE D'ADMINISTRATION PHARMACEUTIQUE PAR BIOADHESION
Abstract: front page image
(EN)A solid or semi-solid bioadherent, orally ingestible drug delivery system containing a water-in-coil system having at least two phases, one phase comprises from about 25 % to about 75 % by volume of an internal hydrophilic phase and the other phase comprises from about 25 % to to about 75 % by volume of an external hydrophobic phase wherein the external hydrophobic phase is comprised of three components: a) an emulsifier; b) a glyceride ester and c) a wax material.
(FR)La présente invention concerne un système d'administration de médicaments bioadhérents solides ou semi-solides, oralement ingérables. Il se compose d'un système eau-dans-l'huile présentant au moins deux phases. Une phase comporte un volume de 25 % à 75 % de phase hydrophile interne, et l'autre phase comporte un volume de 25 % à 75 % de phase hydrophobe externe. La phase hydrophobe externe est constituée de trois composants: a) un émulsifiant, b) un ester de glycéride et c) une substance cireuse.
Designated States: AM, AT, AU, BB, BG, BR, BY, CA, CH, CN, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, GB, GE, HU, JP, KE, KG, KP, KR, KZ, LK, LR, LT, LU, LV, MD, MG, MN, MW, MX, NO, NZ, PL, PT, RO, RU, SD, SE, SG, SI, SK, TJ, TT, UA, UZ, VN.
African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (KE, MW, SD, SZ, UG)
European Patent Office (AT, BE, CH, DE, DK, ES, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MC, NL, PT, SE)
African Intellectual Property Organization (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG).
Publication Language: English (EN)
Filing Language: English (EN)