The International Application Status Report shows the latest available status information and bibliographic data on record at the International Bureau. It is generated on request and contains:
- the latest bibliographic data;
- the most important status dates;
- information about withdrawals, including withdrawals ofthe International Application and of priority claims;
- the title & abstract in all available languages;
- information on the International Search Report, the InternationalPreliminary Examination Report and the Supplementary International Search Report.
Note that some changes received by the International Bureau after 30 months from priority date may not be recorded (Rule 92bis).